TAMPA, FL. – Repairs on the Selmon Extension will begin tonight starting at 9 p.m. EST and go through 6 a.m. EST on October 12, 2021.
Ramp A off Dale Mabry Highway will be closed as well as the westbound section of the Selmon West Extension.
All ramps and sections will resume normal operation after 6 a.m. EST on October 12, 2021.
- Florida Man With Half Gallon Of Captain Morgan And Swords Sets Fire In Road, Floods Police Station
- “I’ll Kill You, OK?” Jailed Florida Man Arrested Using Sign Language To Threaten Woman Over Stolen Mail
- Florida Mom Calls For ‘Mass Exodus’ From Public Schools To Fight Indoctrination
- “I Would Have Shot Him” Florida Man, 90, Punches Neighbor In The Face Twice Gets Arrested
- Florida Man, Veterinarian Gets 21 Years For Sexually Abusing Dogs
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon