TAMPA, FL – A Tampa Police Officer was responding to a report of a Hit-and-Run where a subject was trapped inside of an overturned vehicle on Saturday.
The officer was traveling westbound on M.L.K. Blvd. in a marked vehicle with lights and siren activated, according to investigators.
Police say as the marked vehicle crossed 29th St., it struck the back right quarter panel of a Nissan Sentra and the officer collided into TECO light pole.
The officer and the driver of the Nissan Sentra were transported to a nearby hospital with non-life-threatening injuries. The crash remains under investigation and we will update this story if more details are released.
- Florida Man Caught On Camera Having “Horseplay’ With A Miniature Horse
- Two Florida Teachers Arrested After Drinking, Entering Wrong Home And Shooting Man
- Alec Baldwin Fatally Shoots Photo Director, Wounds Producer With Prop Gun On Set Of “Rust”
- Levin: Florida Gov. DeSantis Is ‘Very Impressive,’ And ‘Done A Helluva Job’ Handling COVID
- Straight To The Top: A Rapper Turns ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ Into The Most Popular Song On iTunes
- Walmart Goes “Woke” Pushing CRT, Telling White Cashiers And Shelf-Stockers That They Are The Privileged Members Of ‘White Supremacy System’
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon