Today, the Florida Lottery announced two Florida winners who each claimed a $1 million top prize from THE FASTEST ROAD TO $1,000,000 Scratch-Off game at Lottery Headquarters in Tallahassee on the same day!
Joyce Blackman, 61, purchased her winning ticket from Publix, located at 14444 Beach Boulevard #6 in Jacksonville Beach. She chose to receive her winnings as a one-time, lump-sum payment of $790,000.00.
Zoran Dovedan, 61, purchased his winning ticket from Welcome Food Mart, located at 335 Arlington Road North in Jacksonville. He also chose to receive his winnings as a one-time, lump-sum payment of $790,000.00.
Each retailer will receive a $2,000 bonus commission for selling the winning Scratch-Off ticket.
The $30 game, THE FASTEST ROAD TO $1,000,000, launched in February 2020 and features 155 top prizes of $1,000,000 and over $948 million in cash prizes! The game’s overall odds of winning are one-in-2.79.
Scratch-Off games are an important part of the Lottery’s portfolio of games, comprising approximately 75 percent of ticket sales and generating more than $1.3 billion for the Educational Enhancement Trust Fund (EETF) in fiscal year 2020-21.
- Florida Man Caught On Camera Having “Horseplay’ With A Miniature Horse
- Two Florida Teachers Arrested After Drinking, Entering Wrong Home And Shooting Man
- Alec Baldwin Fatally Shoots Photo Director, Wounds Producer With Prop Gun On Set Of “Rust”
- Levin: Florida Gov. DeSantis Is ‘Very Impressive,’ And ‘Done A Helluva Job’ Handling COVID
- Straight To The Top: A Rapper Turns ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ Into The Most Popular Song On iTunes
- Walmart Goes “Woke” Pushing CRT, Telling White Cashiers And Shelf-Stockers That They Are The Privileged Members Of ‘White Supremacy System’
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon