The Florida Lottery announced that Gregory Melnick, Jr., of Winter Park, trustee of The Jarhead Trust, claimed a $1 million prize from the $5,000,000 LUCK Scratch-Off game at Lottery Headquarters in Tallahassee.
The Jarhead Trust chose to receive the winnings as a one-time, lump-sum payment of $760,000.00.
The winning ticket was purchased from Publix, located at 4000 North Goldenrod Road in Winter Park. The retailer will receive a $2,000 bonus commission for selling the winning Scratch-Off ticket.
The $20 game, $5,000,000 LUCK, launched in September 2019 and features more than $329 million in cash prizes, including six top prizes of $5 million. The game’s overall odds of winning are one-in-2.97.
Players can also enter non-winning GOLD RUSH SUPREME tickets into the Gold Rush Supreme Bonus Play Promotion! In each of the eight drawings, one player will win a growing jackpot prize starting at $10,000, five players will each win $5,000, 15 players will each win $1,000, and 20 players will each win $500. For more information, visit www.flalottery.com.
Scratch-Off games are an important part of the Lottery’s portfolio of games, comprising approximately 75 percent of ticket sales and generating more than $1.3 billion for the Educational Enhancement Trust Fund (EETF) in fiscal year 2020-21.
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon
- Florida Gov. DeSantis Announces Lawsuit Against Biden On Vaccine Mandate
- “I’m Just Going To Kill You” Florida Man Who Called 911 For A Ride Home, Arrested Again For Strangling Mom
- Florida 2nd Grade Student Suspended 36 Days Over Not Wearing Mask
- Kenny Chesney Returns To The Road With Here And Now 2022, Tampa April 23
- Separate Polls, Similar Results: More Than 70% Of Americans Both Think Country Is Off Track, Disapprove Of Congress
- “Simply Recovery” Florida Woman, Owner Of Drug Rehab Clinic Arrested Selling Fentanyl To Clients