HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, FL. – After a successful event last year, Sheriff Chad Chronister is thrilled to announce that the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office will once again host a drive-thru pumpkin patch for children to stop by and pick up some Halloween treats!
Deputies will pass out pumpkins and pre-packaged goodie bags, which are free of charge to all families who visit the drive-thru pumpkin patch.
It is scheduled for 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. tomorrow, October 23, 2021, and will be held at the Sheriff’s Operations Center located at 2008 E 8th Avenue in Tampa.
“I am excited to offer Hillsborough County families this safe alternative to trick-or-treating this Halloween season,” said Sheriff Chad Chronister. “Kids will get all the joys of Halloween without even having to leave their parents and guardians’ cars! The family-friendly event will also feature the HCSO ice cream truck, from which deputies will also hand out frozen desserts.”
- Florida Man Caught On Camera Having “Horseplay’ With A Miniature Horse
- Two Florida Teachers Arrested After Drinking, Entering Wrong Home And Shooting Man
- Alec Baldwin Fatally Shoots Photo Director, Wounds Producer With Prop Gun On Set Of “Rust”
- Levin: Florida Gov. DeSantis Is ‘Very Impressive,’ And ‘Done A Helluva Job’ Handling COVID
- Straight To The Top: A Rapper Turns ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ Into The Most Popular Song On iTunes
- Walmart Goes “Woke” Pushing CRT, Telling White Cashiers And Shelf-Stockers That They Are The Privileged Members Of ‘White Supremacy System’
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon