HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, FL. – Detectives with the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office have identified the suspect wanted in a shooting that hospitalized a child earlier today.
Jontavius Laquan Shaeron Monroe, 33, is an eight-time convicted felon. He faces multiple charges, including Aggravated Battery, Attempted Murder in the First Degree, Discharge Firearm from a Vehicle, Shooting Into a Vehicle, and Felon in Possession of a Firearm.
Anyone with information regarding his current whereabouts is urged to contact the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office at (813) 247-8200.
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon
- Florida Gov. DeSantis Announces Lawsuit Against Biden On Vaccine Mandate
- “I’m Just Going To Kill You” Florida Man Who Called 911 For A Ride Home, Arrested Again For Strangling Mom
- Florida 2nd Grade Student Suspended 36 Days Over Not Wearing Mask
- Kenny Chesney Returns To The Road With Here And Now 2022, Tampa April 23
- Separate Polls, Similar Results: More Than 70% Of Americans Both Think Country Is Off Track, Disapprove Of Congress
- “Simply Recovery” Florida Woman, Owner Of Drug Rehab Clinic Arrested Selling Fentanyl To Clients