PASCO COUNTY, FL. – Pasco County Utilities is actively working to repair a ruptured 16-inch reclaimed water main at 8811 State Road 52 in Hudson.
Two westbound lanes of State Road 52 have been closed so repairs can begin.
One lane remains open and traffic is flowing.
Residents will not experience an interruption in service or detours because of the repair work. There is no risk to public health.
Please be advised that Pasco County Utilities crews are expected to be on-site through next week. A completion date for the repair is not known at this time.
- Florida Man Caught On Camera Having “Horseplay’ With A Miniature Horse
- FBI Offering $15,000 Reward In Murder Of Florida Teen Nykeria Simmons
- Study: Florida Gov. DeSantis Ended Biden’s COVID Handouts, And “Kicked The Economy Into Overdrive”
- Sheriff Seeking Murder Suspect In Killing Of 74-Year-Old Florida Woman
- Marine Jailed After Criticizing Military Leaders For Afghanistan Withdrawal Found Guilty Of All Charges
- Walmart Goes “Woke” Pushing CRT, Telling White Cashiers And Shelf-Stockers That They Are The Privileged Members Of ‘White Supremacy System’
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon